Monday, March 10, 2008

Back in NYC

This is about 10 days late, but I am officially back in NYC. My lovely roommates are allowing me to crash in my old apt for the month of March, but I found my very own 'cozy' one bedroom for an April 1 lease. All grown up and moving upper east baby.

It has definitely been a whirlwind and I feel as if I've entered a whole different, yet very familiar, world. So bear with me as I get used to the crazy city again.

I'm heading down to VA to visit the fam March 12th and I'll be back March 19th. I hope to see everyone soon!

Chau

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey old pal from Friends School! What's up? I drove through Shiloh the other day on my way to court in Bridgeton, and I remembered that you lived in the area. Didn't you have a farm around there?

So during a bought of boredom at work, I googled ya, and up popped your blog. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I hope you're doin' well after all of these years. Though I am sans blog, the company that I work for requires me to have a brief Web page, so I've left you the URL to it (just in case you are wondering who exactly left you this totally random blog comment!) :-)

All best,

Steve Di Stefano
distefa4@yahoo.com

http://www.stark-stark.com/attorney-lawyer-1255947.html

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "bout of boredom" instead of "bought of boredom!" Sorry for the improper spelling!