Friday, August 24, 2007

Last Day at AA|RF in 2007

Today is my last day at work, and I'm not sure reality has set in that I won't be coming back to my lovely cubicle for a very long time. Actually I know it hasn't because I don't feel the need to say goodbye to people. I'm beginning to think that I'm not going to feel like I'm moving to Ecuador for six months until I'm actually in my new home getting settled. So for those of you who read this and did not get a formal goodbye - sorry!

I hope that many of you keep tabs on me and keep in touch with me through this blog and that some of you come to south america for a visit so that we can meet up and travel.

Hasta luego :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The trip on which Niki's embarking,
Has my curiosity sparking.
If she gets her own car,
Can she stray very far?
At least there'll be plenty of parking.

Unknown said...

PAOS