Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cell Phone

I got a cell phone today which I need to activate later tonight. To reach me from the US they told me the entire number is -

00593 - 97607517

I think the first 5 numbers are the country code for Ecuador. They don´t have calling cards in Ecuador so I won´t be able to use it to call out... I´ll still have to use the internet cafes and phone cabins for that. Unfortunately I haven´t found anything cheaper here than twenty five cents a minute so I don´t make many phone calls. Anyway, I´ll be using the cellphone to receive calls from all of you :)

I´m still working on an address. From what I understand everything just goes to a post office with my name and my family. So I think you´ll have to let me know if you are sending something so I can check for it as opposed to it being delivered to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i just got your number, if we want to email you, what address should i use? sounds like things are going well!! -V

Unknown said...

Did you drink the beer? The you might be napping at 9:30:) Sounds fun! Love reading the updates - how far is the internet cafe and how do you get there?

Unknown said...

Hi Niki!
Just checked you out real quick...Sounds like QUITE an adventure so far! Whenever I walk by Crunch of 13th, I miss you!! Boo....I'll keep checking in. Be good chica xo