Monday, September 10, 2007

Photos!

Working with the guys to build the brick wall on the outside of the house.
Some of the family members, myself and 2 other westerners in front of the house after a hike up into the mountains. Check out the little ducklings :) and yes that is a machate Samuel is holding.

The family van on the road in front of the house - oldest son Samuel is driving.


The beach a 5 minute walk from my house. It´s overcast most days in the barrio where I live, Puerto Rico, but the beaches are very beautiful.

That´s all for now because it took me over 2 hours just to get these photos up. When I´m in a bigger city with better internet, I´ll try to post more!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Niki,

The pics look great. You're lifting those two bricks like they're weightless. Very impressive.

So what are you eating? Is there variety? What food are you craving that you can't get there?

Anonymous said...

You look like a brick laying expert! I want to come visit too... not sure when I can just yet if I could swing New Year's that would be aaaaawesome. If Leah doesn't mind some company:)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics! Who are you building that house for? - will it be for sale or is it part of a project that will give it to a family? Take some pics of your "treehouse" room!

Anonymous said...

Nice socks!

Niki said...

Who is Quincy?

I am already planning my italian meal for when I get back :)

Unknown said...

nice shorts