Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting Settled

I got to move into my new apt the night before my birthday...what a great gift to wake up in my own place! after a couple of weeks, i got approved for an awesome one bedroom apt with lots of light and a balcony. i bought most of the living room furniture from the guy who moved out AND the bbq (grill) on the balcony, quite convenient.
It was a busy work week but was topped off with an afternoon golf session on friday with ebay. I guess the media perks don't only exist in NYC :)
Today I got a bunch of kitchen stuff from a co-worker - I have more stuff in my kitchen now than I did in my 6 years in NYC...you guys would get a kick out of that. Pots, pans, rice cooker, wok on and on and on. I have a washer/dryer unit in my place which is awesome so testing that out today as well.
No internet at my apt yet (killing me along with the fact that I haven't unlocked my iphone yet). So I'm at a friends updating all of you before we head off to a Rugby Union game...my first. I will be cheering (not rooting) for the Waratah's - the Sydney team.
Happy birthday Leah - have a fabulous weekend of celebrating :)
I hope to be back on skype soon and with a webcam. MOM GET ON SKYPE! someone help her...
cheers :)

No comments: